Diabetes and Wellness Resources
In this guide you’ll find advice on:
- Packing and storing your medications
- What to eat
- Supplies to pack
- Vital preparations to prevent illness and mishaps
- Valuable tips and tricks to help make your trip as exciting and smooth as possible.
In this guide you’ll find tips on:
- Educating the school nurse and class teacher
- Developing a diabetes medical management plan
- Knowing what highs and lows look like in your child
- Vital preparations for traveling to and from school
- Creating emergency snack boxes to keep at school.
If you have diabetes, or you care for someone who does, you know how important your food is. Our diabetes-friendly recipes are healthy and low-carb. All nutritional info is laid out for you. We’ve got yummy mains, desserts, appetizers, snacks and sides.
- Insulin pump packs
- Frio medication purses and wallets
- Medangel ONE
- Medical ID bracelets, and more.
Our Expert blog series features interviews, stories and reports from diabetes experts in the medical field and beyond. The professionals we choose have an extensive background in managing diabetes, living with diabetes and helping others to manage the condition.