On November 20, 2018, parents of a child with Type 1 Diabetes are invited to join Pam Durant for coffee in Abu Dhabi.
In November we are heading to Abu Dhabi!
Are you a parent or carer of a child with Type 1 Diabetes?
On Tuesday 20th November 2018, make your way to Carluccio’s Cafe at Eastern Mangroves Promenade to meet other parents who are caretakers of children with Type 1 Diabetes.
We will be there from 10am to 11:30am to meet you.
If you have met another parent of a child with Type 1 before, you know that you immediately share a deep connection and speak the same language. If you are new to the Type 1 world, then what better time to start meeting others in the same situation?
Whether you are new to diabetes, or you have been doing it for some time, know that you are not alone.
Pam Durant, the mother of a child with Type 1 Diabetes and Managing Director of DiapointME, is coordinating the event. She is looking forward to connecting with you, hearing your stories and welcoming you to her community of people in the UAE affected by diabetes.
Free Coffee for Attendees
Special thanks to Carluccio’s, who will be offering one FREE COFFEE to DiapointME attendees at this coffee morning.
- Who: Parents of children with Type 1 Diabetes. Hosted by Pam Durant from DiapointME.
- Where: Carluccio’s Cafe at Eastern Mangroves Promenade
- When: Tuesday 20th November 2018, 10am – 11:30am
- RSVP and more info: firstname.lastname@example.org – Drop us an email to let us know you’re coming
- Bonus: Free coffee for attendees!
Join the DiapointME mailing list
Sign up below to become part of the DiapointME online community.