Type 1 Diabetes Super Power Panel – Diapoint T1D Virtual Family Picnic
As part of the First Annual Diapoint Type 1 Diabetes Virtual Family Picnic, we held a live diabetes panel discussion with five amazing people with Type 1 Diabetes from the UAE region!
Advocates from the UAE, Kuwait, Palestine and Lebanon joined us for this lively diabetes discussion. During this session, they shared their stories and experiences with us about living with diabetes.
Introducing Our Diabetes Panel From Around the UAE
We are so thankful to our friends for joining our super panel. Find them on Instagram:
- Mohammed Seyam (Palestine) – @mohammed.seyam99
- Mohammad AlBahar (Kuwait) – @thediabetictraveler
- Cyrine Farhat (Lebanon) – @positiveonglucose
- Noor Al Ramahi (United Arab Emirates) – @n_ramahi
- Yassmin Al Shalabi (Palestine) – @yassminalshalabi
- Being a diabetes ambassador and advocate
- Rights of people living with diabetes
- Connecting with diabetes communities
- Positive perspectives on diabetes
- Diabetes as a super power!
- Diabetes and social media
- Isolation, loneliness and the diabetes stigma
- Day to day management of diabetes
- Diabetes burnout
- Hypers and hypos
- Medical and professional support
- … and so SO much more!
Listen to the Type 1 Diabetes Super Power Panel Discussion
Watch the Type 1 Diabetes Super Power Panel Discussion on YouTube
More Replays from the First Annual Diapoint Type 1 Diabetes Family Picnic 2020
More From Our Diabetes Experts
We are proud to bring you diabetes and wellness information from our panel of experts. Check out our Ask The Expert blog series here.
Diabetes Products and Accessories
Head to the D-Shop to find items to support your diabetes lifestyle and wellbeing.
Join the DiapointME mailing list
Sign up below to become part of the DiapointME online community.