Diabetes and Wellness Resources
In this guide you’ll find advice on:
- Packing and storing your medications
- What to eat
- Supplies to pack
- Vital preparations to prevent illness and mishaps
- Valuable tips and tricks to help make your trip as exciting and smooth as possible.
The Ultimate T1D School Game Plan is a video-based, self-paced program that teaches parents of school-age children with Type 1 Diabetes how to plan for the school year, manage the day-to-day, and deal with special and challenging situations at school. It is full of practical information, templates and expert experience.
In this guide you’ll find tips on:
- Educating the school nurse and class teacher
- Developing a diabetes medical management plan
- Knowing what highs and lows look like in your child
- Vital preparations for traveling to and from school
- Creating emergency snack boxes to keep at school.
If you have diabetes, or you care for someone who does, you know how important your food is. Our diabetes-friendly recipes are healthy and low-carb. All nutritional info is laid out for you. We’ve got yummy mains, desserts, appetizers, snacks and sides.
We select and design our products with much love. Many of them we have tested or use ourselves. And, many are created by people with diabetes, or those who have been touched by diabetes. Products include:
- Insulin pump packs
- Frio medication purses and wallets
- Medangel ONE
- Medical ID bracelets, and more.
Our Expert blog series features interviews, stories and reports from diabetes experts in the medical field and beyond. The professionals we choose have an extensive background in managing diabetes, living with diabetes and helping others to manage the condition.
Join our mailing list to receive diabetes and wellness information straight to your inbox. We’ll also send invitations to our diabetes special events, opportunities for wellness coaching, diabetes news and alerts, and helpful advice for managing diabetes.