Diabetes and Wellness Resources
In this guide you’ll find advice on:
- Packing and storing your medications
- What to eat
- Supplies to pack
- Vital preparations to prevent illness and mishaps
- Valuable tips and tricks to help make your trip as exciting and smooth as possible.
The Ultimate T1D School Game Plan is a video-based, self-paced program that teaches parents of school-age children with Type 1 Diabetes how to plan for the school year, manage the day-to-day, and deal with special and challenging situations at school. It is full of practical information, templates and expert experience.
In this guide you’ll find tips on:
- Educating the school nurse and class teacher
- Developing a diabetes medical management plan
- Knowing what highs and lows look like in your child
- Vital preparations for traveling to and from school
- Creating emergency snack boxes to keep at school.
If you have diabetes, or you care for someone who does, you know how important your food is. Our diabetes-friendly recipes are healthy and low-carb. All nutritional info is laid out for you. We’ve got yummy mains, desserts, appetizers, snacks and sides.
- Insulin pump packs
- Frio medication purses and wallets
- Medangel ONE
- Medical ID bracelets, and more.
As a qualified wellness coach and mom of a young son with Type 1 Diabetes, Diapoint founder Pam Durant offers a Diabetes Doula service. Get advice, comfort and assistance in this 1-hour online coaching session. Designed for those with a new diabetes diagnosis – yourself, your child, or a loved one.
Our Expert blog series features interviews, stories and reports from diabetes experts in the medical field and beyond. The professionals we choose have an extensive background in managing diabetes, living with diabetes and helping others to manage the condition.
This discovery session is a 20-min one-on-one mini coaching session to explore what a lifestyle coaching experience will look like for you specific to your life, health and wellness, and what you wish to achieve. This session is held on the phone or online via Zoom.