The Ultimate T1D School Game Plan
Enrolment for my online course opens 14 November, 2019!
If you have a young child with Type 1 Diabetes, this course is for you. It will teach you how to plan for the school year, manage the day-to-day, and special situations at school. It is full of practical information, templates and expert experience.
HAVE YOU EVER ASKED YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS?
- Where do I even begin to send my child to school with diabetes?
- How can I explain to the teachers and school nurse about what my child needs?
- What documents and supplies does a child with Type 1 Diabetes need at school?
- How can I support my child to manage special situations like recess and field trips?
- How can I make sure my child feels like any other child in school?
The Ultimate T1D School Game Plan is a self-paced, video-based online course for parents of children with Type 1 Diabetes.
Your Instructor, Pamela Durant
I created this course based on:
- My extensive experience in managing my school-age son’s Type 1 Diabetes for over a decade
- Over two decades in healthcare management
- My advocacy work here at DiapointME
- Countless speaking engagements and workshop hosting
- My certification in wellness coaching.
Learn more about Pamela Durant.
SPECIAL BONUS: GET A FREE COPY OF MY DIABETES SCHOOL JOURNAL WHEN YOU REGISTER! FOR A STRICTLY LIMITED TIME.
For a limited time, with every purchase of The Ultimate T1D School Game Plan, we are sending one copy of My Diabetes School Journal to those who register for FREE. Yes, FREE – anywhere in the world!
$46 USD value – just for signing up!
This online course for parents and caretakers of school-age children with Type 1 Diabetes is open for enrolment on World Diabetes Day 2019 (14 November).
Learn more and enrol here. I can’t wait for you to see what’s inside!
5 Essentials for Managing Type 1 Diabetes at School
Relieve some of the anxiety you feel whenever your child with Type 1 Diabetes heads to school for the day.
You'll find tips on educating the teacher and nurse, making emergency snack boxes, traveling on the school bus and more.