A Spinach Omelette with a Difference!
Who doesn’t love an omelette? Simple, quick, versatile and high in protein.
Who doesn’t love a wrap? More interesting than a sandwich, and you can stuff SO much more inside them.
Combine the two, and you have… an omelette wrap!
A Quick Blend To Sneak In Those Greens
Even more creative, behold: the blended Spinach Omelette Wrap recipe from Diapoint team member, Zeynep!
Zeynep uses a blender to quickly combine spinach with her eggs. Add a bit of salt and pepper, hit GO, then in seconds you have a batter that cooks like a pancake. Into this delightful dark green omelette you place your fillings, roll it up and you’re good to go.
Zeynep features her healthy, delicious and creative recipes on her Instagram page @kitchenzzd. Even though her content is in Turkish, it is still inspirational and instructional due to the fun videos she posts.
Her Spinach Omelette Wrap video is below – check it out!
Spinach Omelette Wrap
- Frying pan
- 85 g baby spinach leaves
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- 2 slices smoked turkey
- 1/2 avocado sliced
- 1 tomato sliced
- Heat a frying pan on medium-high heat. Grease with a small amount of olive oil.
- Add spinach and eggs to a blender. Season with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Blend for a few seconds until smooth.
- Pour the green batter into the frying pan and cook until just set, then flip and cook the other side.
- Transfer the green omelette to a plate. Top with smoked turkey, avocado, and tomato.
- Roll up like a wrap and enjoy!