You are exhausted.
Your child has a condition neither you nor they asked for or deserve, and it is all-consuming.
You seriously feel burnt out, and wonder how you can or will ever find the time for yourself.
I hear you.
You’ve tried to make time and maybe even joined some programs, but found it difficult to stay on track.
You worry that you shouldn’t splurge on yourself. After all, we are living out a pandemic on top of all the challenges that diabetes has brought to our lives.
You know something has to change, but whatever that is, it feels so far away.
It is overwhelming, and you are not sure where to begin.
Despite all of those challenges and any others you might be facing, you can take control of your own wellbeing.
How would your life look if it were easy?
How would it feel to experience joy that was not dependent on your child’s blood sugar?
What if I told you….
You can find time for yourself to do the things that are important to your mental and physical health.
You can afford to make your life special and beautiful.
You can feel lighter and happier as you perform the demands of your daily life with more ease.
You can manage your child’s diabetes in a more calm, less stressful way.
If I’ve learned anything in this journey as the mom of a young son with Type 1 Diabetes, it’s that self-care does not have to be a huge overwhelming process…
Small steps make a BIG difference.
A 3-Month Live Wellness Coaching Program for Parents of Children with
Type 1 Diabetes
This program is for you if:
- You are a mom or caretaker of a child diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes
- You are overwhelmed with managing your child’s Type 1 Diabetes
- You want more structure in your life and want to find joy in your life again
- You want to improve your personal health and self care
- You have found things more challenging than normal – even with diabetes!
- You need to take a break from diabetes and you long to just focus on yourself
- You want to have real connection with real women facing the same challenges.
Why is this program different?
This isn’t just an online coaching program or workshop. This is a sacred space for women and caretakers of children with diabetes.
During our sacred time together, you will:
- Create your own personal wellness vision and the goals you to help you get there
- Define your vision for a happier, healthier life
- Identify simple, achievable self-care steps you can incorporate into your daily and weekly routine
- Restore a sense of calm and order to your life so that you can show up as the parent your child needs
- Carve out a nurturing space for you to attend to your own self-care
- Connect with others who share your struggles and challenges
- Learn how to deal with some of the top challenges for caretakers of children with diabetes
- Discover creative ways to manage “all the things”
- Feel better and more optimistic about your life and role as a caretaker and parent
- Move into the new year creating your life with intention.
This is NOT a cookie-cutter trendy wellness vision.
This is YOU setting goals in a supportive environment and seeing them through.
This is YOU defining how you want to feel and how you want to show up in the world as your genuine self.
Six weeks of live group coaching calls held over the course of 3 months
Your live coaching calls will include a guided introspection to first get clear on your vision.
Based on your vision, and the principles of lifestyle and wellness, you will define the goals for how you want to show up in the world.
You will be supported to achieve those goals in a private, sacred space that is loving and supported where you will be allowed to fully and completely be the person you want to be, and focus on what is important for YOU, not others!
Exercises to inspire you and reflect on between our calls
You will receive exercises and reflections that you can work on in your own time between our meetings. These will all be optional based on your time.
They will enhance our work together, but you can always go back to them later at any time that feels right.
Continued support in our private community throughout the program
Outside of our live, virtual calls, you will be supported in a private Facebook group and with regular emails.
Special bonus inclusions
You will also receive:
15% off our lifestyle and wellness products in the D-Shop
At the D-Shop we sell beautiful, practical diabetes and lifestyle accessories.
- Join me for this wonderful opportunity to create new, healthy habits and practices that create space for you to be yourself, get back to you and design time away from the stress of everything.
- By joining this program you are saying yes to yourself! Move into the new year creating your life with intention.
This self-care program for parents of children with Type 1 Diabetes is NOT:
- A one-size-fits-all approach to solving any challenge
- A clinical program telling you how to manage your child’s diabetes
- A course with a lot of material and videos to wade through
- A program that will tell you that everything you are doing is wrong
- A magic wand
As exhausted parents caring for our T1D children, we always want to stretch or push ourselves. But sometimes we can bite off too much or maybe start out of the gate too fast and then we run out of steam too soon.
It’s not that we can’t do it, but we have more responsibility than most people. After all, the job of a pancreas is 24/7 – we just have to approach it differently.
All of this:
- Vision & Goal Setting Exercises
- 6 live group sessions
- Additional exercises between calls
- A private support community
- And a 15% discount on select products in the Diapoint Shop
… individually will normally cost you AED 7,346 (USD $2,000)
However, you can join now for just: AED 2,950 (USD $802)
This program meets weekly. Don’t worry if you can’t join. All calls will be recorded for members only.
You are not alone
If we haven’t met yet, I’m Pam Durant.
While I have deep coaching and lifestyle medicine qualifications, as the mother of a child with Type 1 Diabetes, I fully, completely understand your challenges.
I am the mother of a child with Type1 Diabetes (acting pancreas) for over 10 years, and a passionate diabetes advocate who has dedicated her life to developing a company for those who have been touched by diabetes.
I am equally passionate about helping women – particularly mothers – find their way back to themselves. We give so much, somehow we forget to give to ourselves.
I know all too well the feelings of uncertainty and overwhelm as you care for a child, become their pancreas and do all the other things on very limited sleep.
All this really took a toll on my health in the early years of my infant son’s diagnosis.
After getting sick with pneumonia for 3 years in a row, I decided I needed to focus on my own health. This is when I realized that the key to everything was within my wellness and lifestyle and how I care for myself.
I am a Certified Wellness Coach from US Based Wellcoaches, and a member of the Institute of Coaching, a Harvard Medical School Affiliate. I also hold a certification in Lifestyle Medicine Coach from the American College of Lifestyle Medicine.
I am also the Founder and Managing Director of DiapointME – a support and information hub for those touched by diabetes.
Can I pay in installments?
If you would like to pay in two installments, at AED 1,600 per payment (USD $435), please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
How many spaces are there?
To ensure you get the most out of this exclusive program, I am only able to take 10 people.
When does the program start? Which dates are the live coaching sessions?
Our kick off call will take place on Wednesday, January 6th 2021 at 10:00am Gulf Standard Time.
The other calls will be held at 10:00am Gulf Standard Time on the following days in 2021:
- January 13th – Define Your Vision
- January 27th – Set Goals
- February 10th – Design Your Action Plan
- February 24th – Implement Your Action Plan
- March 3rd – Celebrate Your Progress and Your Future
You also will receive optional pre-work do contemplate before our kick off call, and some exercises between calls.
When do enrollments close?
Registration will close on December 22nd, 2020.
What is the refund policy?
Since this exclusive program has only 10 spaces available, no refund is possible after your commitment. I welcome your questions and would be very happy to chat with you before registration closes on Dec 22nd, 2020. Contact me at email@example.com to discuss this opportunity before you commit!
What if I have more questions?
Hurry! Enrollment closes December 22nd, 2020